Swiss Railways Society
About The Society
The Swiss Railways Society was formed to bring together those interested in Swiss Railways and other forms of Swiss transport such as trams, buses, boats, cable cars and funicular railways.
Members are a mix, comprising those with a general interest and those with more knowledge and expertise, as well as model makers at all levels of experience.
Benefits of Membership
UK branches in:
- Bristol and Bath (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- East Midlands (email: email@example.com)
- London (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Manchester (email: email@example.com)
- West Midlands (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- West of England (email: email@example.com)
- Yorkshire (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Annual General Meeting and Exhibition Day
Monthly ‘virtual’ meetings
‘Presentation style’ meeting programme organised by each branch (usually monthly)
Magazine, ‘Swiss Express’, issued quarterly
Website containing electronic news information
Modelling aspect (including visits to various model exhibitions)
Monthly ‘virtual’ meeting: Usually a Sunday evening
Branch meetings: Varies per branch
How to Join:
You can join either on-line, or via post.
Join online via the Society’s website (you can use this link www.swissrailsoc.org.uk/membership/) or print and complete the application form. Post the application form with a cheque made payable as directed to: SRS Membership Secretary, 55 The Boulevard, Wylde Green, Sutton Coldfield, B73 5JB.